Saturday, October 17, 2009

Huntington Library

Share/Save/Bookmark

A few months back, I heard that the 50th annual Orchid Show would be held in Los Angeles instead of Santa Barbara and today was the day. I arrived around 1 and had a few hours to visit the orchid show as well as the rest of the park.

Having purchased some new equipment and a new camera bag, I decided to bring everything with me. The bag turned out to be quite heavy and the hot weather in the upper 80s didn't help. Despite the discomforts, I had a blast shooting the orchids and the park. This is one of the shots that I got while dragging my feet and dreading having to get back out in the sun :)

6 comments:

  1. Where r the orchids' pictures? :-\

    ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its beautiful! Looks like one of those calender pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very cool. but please stay away from the auto intensity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean by "auto intensity"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous shot. The composition, light, and tones are perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

 
Aauml Web Directory