Sunday, October 4, 2009

Funny animals in Venice

Share/Save/Bookmark

Grumpy dog, originally uploaded by fiercekttn.

I was wandering around at the Abbot Kinney Festival last week looking for interesting subjects to shoot. I spotted this dog and couldn't resist snapping a picture of him. Every time I'd point my camera at him, he'd turn his head away. Finally, after several attempts I snapped a shot. I think he was embarrassed of his under bite.





Alpaca, originally uploaded by fiercekttn.

Later that day, cutting through the festival on my way back to the car, I saw a petting zoo. This alpaca reminded me of the dog. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Funny photos !! We had a great time at the Festival as well !! Here is a link to our gallery of photos - see if you can spot yourself in them :)
    http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2009/10/05/abbot-kinney-festival/

    ReplyDelete

 
Aauml Web Directory